Our company offers offshore software application development and maintenance, package implementation, as well as infrastructure maintenance and support, enabling our client to reduce their costs, and ensure the quality and availability of their IT systems supporting their business. Levi 9 Global Sourcing is all about people and processes. The quality of our team members is the quality that we deliver. We aim to bring together the most talented professionals of Eastern Europe in an inspiring environment of high tech and quality development. Levi9 Global Sourcing is developing a Personal
Development Program for all team members, in which specific skill sets are optimized, new technologies and methodologies are learned and people are presented with the opportunity to spend time and energy on subjects of personal interest. Levi9 Global Sourcing makes a strong commitment to its people, since we believe that this will provide our clients with access to the most talented and motivated professionals and will lead to higher quality results for our clients, the company and our team members. We bring West European development style and training programs to Eastern Europe.
C# Developer Medior
Job summary / Short role description:
- You will work on a highly collaborative team to develop software utilizing latest technologies and agile development practices. You might be involved into designing and specification of software solutions.
Requirements (skills, education, experience):
- Proficient knowledge of C# (1+ year of experience)
- Knowledge of desktop development (MFC or Windows Forms or WPF)
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Web Forms or ASP.NET MVC
- Knowledge of WCF, Web services
- Familiarity with OOP concepts and knowledge of RDBMS (MS SQL server)
- Knowledge of SQL (SQLCE and T-SQL is a plus)
- Knowledge of C++ programming is a plus
- Modeling software architecture using UML is a plus
- Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
- MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist) , MCAD (Microsoft Certified Application Developer) or MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solution Developer) certificate is a plus
- Experience in .Net Compact Framework development is a plus
Duties and responsibilities include:
- In accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards, perform qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit-testing, and other supplementary related activities
- Design software solutions with re-use, security, extensibility, and scalability in mind;
- Follow the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- Develop, document and communicate technical design artifacts within the team
- Creating high quality code with focus on performance
- Works with Project Manager and Quality Assurance representative to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts.
- Design and document application models using UML
- Write technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations.
- Perform unit and integration testing of the application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code-related issues.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and highly stimulating environment in an international IT Service company
- Excellent career opportunities through challenges and support to develop Personal Development
- Great colleagues, friends and excellent professionals
- Open, informal and fun atmosphere
- Excellent salary and benefits package
Rok za konkurisanje: 10.jul 2013.
Broj radnih mesta: 1 izvršilac
Adresa: Levi9, Trifkovićev trg 6, 21000 Novi Sad
Please submit your resume electronically.
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please send your application letter and CV with a recent photo on e-mail: