NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia. For our office in Belgrade, we are looking for several highly motivated:
Remote Customer Engineers
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
Position will provide support to NCR’s Clients, Customer Engineers and partners; Support will include problem identification, analysis, diagnosis and resolution; Presents and gains agreement for problem isolation, solution creation and implementation plans
- Answer incoming phone calls, emails or tickets from clients and field engineers
- Monitor the notification and ticket queue screens
- Remotely resolve tickets with a remote resolution opportunity
- Dispatch to the appropriate teams for resolution
- Prepares standard reports
- Administration work on databases, updating clients information
- Manages Workload from Onsite resources to assure efficient call management within agreed Service Levels
- 7/24 operations that include weekend support
- Monitoring and reacting to events for all customers
- Fluent in German and advanced in English
- 3 years of experience in technical or customer support
- Technical degree in Computer science or higher level of IT knowledge with related experience in some of these fields: General IT HW/SW installation and maintenance, MS OS installation, connection equipment and networking, web environment or similar
- Advanced knowledge level of Windows OS
- Advanced knowledge of the Internet including applications and protocols as well standard network monitoring and analyzing tools
- Advanced trouble-shooting skills with MS Office and standard applications (Virus Scanner, Adobe, Zip)
- MCSE – Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- MCSA – Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
Visit our careers site for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
How to apply
In order to process applications candidates are required to apply online via our NCR Careers website http://www.ncr.com/about-ncr/careers.
Look for our worldwide career opportunities and search for the Remote Customer Engineer (JR number 610026). The application process takes approx. 15 Minutes.
For any questions please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated withunsolicited resumes.