We are looking for:
Mechanical Maintenance Manager
As a Mechanical Maintenance Manager, you’re responsible for the mechanical maintenance as part of maintenance department. Your role will be varied and challenging.
You’ll need an excellent understanding of how your organisation operates its business requirements and commercial objectives. You would be responsible to foster a well-trained and motivated staff. Managing and coordinating maintenance operations, consistent with cost, profit, quality and productivity objectives. You should be able to demonstrate the ability to be mobile and flexible in the work environment. Ability to manage several activities at once to organise/prioritise work to meet the deadlines and prepare plans and budgets is of great importance. Recommend new business opportunities, new systems and processes, and improvements in operations. Implement operational improvements approved by senior management.
- University degree in Mechanics (Mechanical Engineer)
- At least 3 years of performance in a management position and relevant work experience in manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in English language.
- PC Literacy (advance level)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and lead a team of subordinates.
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
- Proactive thinking.
Essentially, you’ll be responsible for:
- Ensuring that there are no breakdowns or disruptions in the production processes.
- Conducting regular inspection and maintenance of all the machinery in the facility.
- Leading a team of subordinates and assigning work areas to them.
- Ensuring that all safety norms and regulations are adhered to.
- Testing the machinery to ensure that the same is seamlessly working.
- Planning maintenance and service activities in a way that the process of production does not get hampered.
- Ensuring that the machinery and equipment are being used to full capacity and that production is optimum.
- Keeping a record of all service, maintenance and refurbishing works carried out on the machinery.
Hours and Environment:
The post is plant based, 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 0800 – 1600 along with afternoons and weekends if required to meet the goals and objectives.
The salary dependent on experience.
If you see yourself as a part of successful and fast growing family in Serbian manufacturing environment send us your CV with the cover letter in English by 14.04.2013. with interviews being scheduled for the first week following 15th April 2013.
Rok za konkurisanje: 14.04.2013.
Broj radnih mesta: 1 izvršilac
Adresa: Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Serbia d.o.o, Savska 33, 37000 Kruševac
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please send your application letter and CV with a recent photo. Subject title: Automation Engineer on e-mail: